HMI Scada Engineer (3 month contract)
Software Engineer required for a 3 month contract role based onsite with a leading multinational client in Stafford.
As a HVDC HMI Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Human Machine Interface (HMI) system of HVDC and AC scheme and will report to the HMI Team Leader within the Controls Software Function (Delivery team for the HVDC).
You will be expected to work within a team to develop the next generation of HMI solution for the HVDC/AC scheme on a project basis delivery. You will use Agile (Scrum) methods and guided by a Project Lead for the project objectives and a Technical Lead as to make sure that the deliverables are following the technical framework. The work will include design, configuration, Unit Level testing and System level testing of the HMI solution on a simulator’s lab and at site.
- Actively participates in the installation/configuration/implementation & commissioning of HMI product.
- Ensure product deliverables are developed as per the agreed Quality processes following the product lifecycle
- Contributing in the development of a new generation product
- Work with the established HMI team and within a project specific team
- Participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Educated to degree level in electrical, electronic engineering or computer science
- Experienced in SCADA system, GUIs and API development and configuration
- Understanding of UI/UX concept and its requirements to meet customer standards
- Knowledge of graphical displays and building techniques in a control systems environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of network engineering
- Clear and concise communication style
- Good SCADA and software skills
- Experience in Microsoft product suite
- Able to learn and develop new technical skills within the HMI role
- Hands on experience on Panorama E2 SCADA
- Microsoft Visual C# with WPF Graphics and .NET Technologies
- Adobe XD
- Flexible with working times (shifts and weekend work)
- Able to work to deadlines with high quality
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Kevin on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***