General Management / Executive
Home Care Coordinator – South Dublin & Wicklow
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for Home Care Co-Ordinator for a Healthcare client based in Wicklow/South Dublin.
Salary will be commensurate with the care sector, and dependent on relevant experience.
- 24 days Annual Leave.
- 2 discretionary days (Christmas eve and Good Friday),
- 5% contributory pension scheme following probation,
- Paid sick leave following probation.
- Educational supports.
Purpose of Post:
The Home Care Co-Ordinator manages and co-ordinates person centred care and resources in the home in an efficient and effective manner to people living with dementia. He/she has responsibility for the supervision of home care staff in their area. He/she will work closely with other members of staff to ensure that they are cognizant of other services which the client/family may be receiving so that they can help ensure that all services are delivered in an integrated seamless manner.
- Strong client focused
- Commitment to deliver a high-quality person-centred care service.
- Empathy and respect for the rights of the individual with dementia
- Management Skills:
- Ability to supervise, manage and motivate a team of home carers.
- Ability to plan and manage change.
- Excellent organisational skills in general administration, resource allocation etc.
- Financial awareness and ability to operate service within budget.
- Ability to handle effectively challenging deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of legislation relevant to the role e.g., Health and Safety, Employment legislation etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Irish health system and structures
- Experienced computer user with strong MS office skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be of good character.
- Have an interest in care of the older person.
- Management experience.
- A standard of education as to enable him/her to discharge the duties of the post satisfactorily.
- Diploma in Health Service Management or equivalent qualification desirable
- Previous experience of working in a caring environment preferably caring for people with dementia, older people or people who have learning disabilities is essential.
- Previous experience or an understanding of managing people or a service essential
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 0832033637 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/