- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a HR Administrator for a 2-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client based in Peterborough. The role is hybrid.
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition team in the maintenance of all pre-hire employee personnel files and records ensuring timely and accurate data entry for applicant tracking and audits.
- Creating and distributing employment-related correspondence, including interview scheduling, applications, forms, offer letters, travel reimbursement and orientation materials; initiating and monitoring background screening and medical processes.
- Previous experience working as HR admin or recruitment administrator.
- 6 months – 2 years experience.
- Good attention to details.
- Confident to pick up the phones and talk to the customers.
- IT proficient.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***