HR Associate – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Associate for our pharmaceutical client based in Brinny, Cork. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Point of Contact for Time & Attendance system (Kronos), including updating, maintaining and terminating employee profiles.
- Update & manage HR Policies and Procedures.
- Support People Managers across site.
- Participate in various projects on & above site.
- Preparation of monthly HR statistics and metrics.
- Support HRBPs on day-to-day generalist HR activities and queries.
- Administration of HR information systems (Workday) including changes and revisions and preparation of reports.
- Interpret, implement and answer queries related to HR processes & procedures ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence.
- Contributing to the business unit goals and objectives.
- Create and Manage HR Purchase Orders & invoices.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
Education & Experience
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business or Human Resources related)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in HR is desirable.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment, such as project teams etc.
- Strong PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Workday is desirable
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****