Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
HR Business Partner
- County Meath, Dunboyne, Ireland
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner in our Dunboyne site. You will play a key role in shaping the culture and people strategy, partnering closely with the Dunboyne Leadership Teams and as part of a highly talented Ireland HR team, comprised of a team of experienced HRBP’s working across our growing footprint in Ireland; with support from our highly talented COE’s (Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits); and the broader global HR network. As part of our HR team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career, in a true business partner role
What you will do:
The HR Business Partner is accountable for providing best in class HR business partner support to their client groups and will drive and support the agile high-performance team culture within Dunboyne. He/she will actively provide support, guidance and expertise to the leaders of the areas and have a strong commercial perspective to understand the business needs.
This role ensures there are strong links between the HR strategy and the business strategy.
Develop HR practices that act as strategic differentiators
Provide HR support focused on a variety of areas that enable the delivery of business goals such as;
- Engagement & culture change;
- Talent development;
- Succession planning;
- Performance management;
- Organisational design/High Performing Teams
- Work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values
- Offer strategic HR support to specific client groups.
- Support the people strategy for their areas to coach leaders to have a strong/supportive relationship with each member of their team.
- Advise, coach and listen to people managers to develop a business owner mindset through the best use of their people and talent.
- Ensure that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly.
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Ireland strategic goals to site/departmental business strategy.
- Support the successful deployment of the ER strategy.
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the organisation aligned to global processes.
- Provide coaching with an emphasis on leadership behaviours.
- Initiate interventions and proactively identifies issues to resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Complete any site or global HR projects, as required.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- 5+ years previous relevant experience in a strategic HRBP role, directly supporting leadership teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- HR Information systems experience
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful deliver
- Preferable: Previous relevant experience of working as a HRBP in a unionised environment.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources,).
- Desirable: CIPD Qualification
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***