HR Business Partner – Tipperary
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Business Partner for our pharmaceutical client based in Ballydine, Tipperary. This is an 11-month contract role.
- Provide support (knowledge sharing, coaching, consultation and other inputs as necessary) to People Managers on all aspects of the employment relationship including: Compensation, Talent Development, Employee Relations, Engagement, Org Design, Change Management, Performance Management, People Policies, Recruitment & Selection and Talent Management.
- Work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values.
- Partner with & influence business leaders in developing people plans to support the business strategy and support rollout of related people initiatives.
- Support the development of line managers’ knowledge, skills and leadership effectiveness through coaching.
- Contribute to business strategy by implementing an aligned HR Strategy that supports its effective execution, which may also involve partnering with HR related COE’s.
- Advise & participate in organisational change projects and provide guidance on managing their associated people implications. Understand change management philosophies to be able to act as change consultant/advisor for any projects with people impacts in partner areas.
- Lead/participate in assigned initiatives each year working with HR colleagues in Ireland and/or global teams and/or external partners/providers.
- Understand, advise on & look to identify continuous improvement opportunities in relation to HR practices, processes & policies that act as strategic differentiators.
- Support business areas in creating, embedding & sustaining a positive employment relations culture amongst all staff.
- Participate in monthly IR meetings and support managers and union reps. Run the SBC metric for this group and manage the AIP metrics tracker for the union groups. Support preparation for pay negotiations. Input into the creation of an inclusive and partnership focused Industrial Relations strategy & provide insight & support to relevant business areas on the interpretation & implementation of the strategy, building on the site’s existing progressive partnership approach to IR.
- Administer new hires and terminations on clockwise system. Act as Business Owner for system and collaborate with IT on system upgrades. Partner with IT to ensure system availability. Ensure users are set up on system.
- Act as delegate for HR Lead as & when required.
Education & Experience
- 3 years+ experience in an HR Business Partner role at this level
- Masters (preferable) or Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Irish Employment Law, HR systems and processes, policies and procedures, and all other HR related initiatives.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels face to face, remotely and via other channels.
- Highly effective at handling complex employee relations issues.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery.
- Independently solve problems that arise within job responsibilities and expectations
- Introduce, implement, and encourage use of HR resources with customer population
- Utilise data systems for data gathering, presentation, analysis & discussion with a view of continuous improvement or problem solving.
- Experience working in a regulated or large multi-national manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Background and demonstration of IR/ER strategy deployment is preferable.
- Demonstrated facilitation, negotiation and mediation skills would be an advantage
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****