HR Compliance Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Compliance Analyst for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Manage HR compliance related projects including delivering gender pay gap and other required workforce reporting in EMEA, APJ, and the Americas.
- Independently translate legal obligations into compliant deliverables
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders
- Draft and follow written standard operating procedures on compliance reporting
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate workforce data and reports using Excel/Google Sheets (preferably in Workday)
- Detail and task oriented, highly organized
- Strong analytical and communication skills to coordinate across stakeholders
- Preferred experience in UK or Ireland gender pay gap reporting, US EEO-1/VETS reporting but willing train if strong workforce reporting background.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***