- Full Time
** the role can be based at either the Longford or Fermoy site.
As a key member of the site management team you will be responsible for leading and implementing the HR strategy for the organisation. Working with Head of HR, the HR Manager will drive key HR operational issues, driving the People agenda. They will take the full range of HR activities for two manufacturing sites (Fermoy & Longford). This role will also work with the wider HR team on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives.
- Degree in HR or equivalent/relevant HR discipline with a minimum of 5 years experience would be advantageous
- Excellent employment law knowledge, communication and administration skills
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative and excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the strong ability to effectively manage the HR function across two sites
- Ability to travel between Fermoy and Longford.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
**Full job description available upon application