HR Operations Specialist
- Dublin South
PE Global is currently recruiting a HR Operations Specialist for a multinational client based in South Dublin
The role involves focusing on the development, optimisation and improvement of HR Processes across the business and driving knowledge management.
Prior experience with Workday and Visio preferred
This is an initial six month contract position.
- Review and analysis of acquired company processes to understand and document local requirements within the context of global, regional and sub-regional process templates
- Creation of knowledge management materials to drive better understanding of key stakeholders as to the use of tools and resources provided in support of service delivery. Liaison with vendor teams to assure relevance, accuracy and quality of knowledge management material
- Deployment of and advocacy for new ways of working to HR Ops, HR Service Centre in consultation with Business HR and relevant CoEs to the benefit of the employee experience
- Applying knowledge of internal/external business challenges to provide input into recommendations for improvements to products, processes or services, continue to ensure the adoption of fundamental business drivers within the company.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the project plans needed for the successful transition of services from newly acquired company to HR Ops/ HR Service Centre resources; leveraging the transition methodology and contributing to its continuous improvement through the application of lessons learned.
- Identification and mitigation of risks to the project by the application of proven risk mitigation interventions and their active management
- Identification and tracking of issues as they arise and through the application of experience and judgement, their resolution/ appropriate escalation
Process Development and Transition
- Focus on process optimisation to allow for transition of HR Services of newly acquired business.
- Facilitate and lead process documentation, standardization, optimisation and design of key processes and systems for transition to existing HR Services team
- Involved with any process design, improvement and synchronisation within the HR business.
- Ensure to use any templates, layouts and best practices across the region for all transitioned processes
- Ensure processes created are as robust and efficient as possible and fit within the HR portfolio.
- Assure that customers, partners, and stakeholders are kept up-to-date with appropriate, timely, and relevant communication of trends, issues, and services, in partnership with country and regional change leads.
- Assure proper documentation of HR services delivery agreements and procedures. Establish and communicate standards and protocols as necessary.
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools.
- Facilitate the implementation of processes optimisation across the organisation in the region.
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and relay those opportunities to the relevant parties.
- Document all process improvement opportunities so they can be successfully changed/managed.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and/or communication based on external market factors (including HR trends, industry, vendor markets and economic factors).
- Change advocate, opinion shaper for the business HR organisation, evolving thinking and advancing our HR model
- Participate actively in any change/improvement discussions, contributing as per experience of any internal/external challenges with both captive and outsourced teams
- Have a clear understanding of the fundamental business drivers of the company and use this knowledge to the benefit outsourced team.
- Assist with change strategy development and also the implementation into the organisation.
- Assess and analyse the change impact.
- Identify any anticipated resistance from the business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project Management
- Process Mapping
- MS Office Suite
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Workday experience desirable
- Visio experience desirable
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV, marked for the attention of Laura O’Beirne.
Laura.email@example.com or 0214297900