HR Support Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Support Specialist for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Provide exceptional employee support through various channels, act as the first point of contact for multiple HR functional areas
- Be well versed in global and regional policies, talent practices, HR programs and systems
- Ensure timely resolution of workmate support cases through our case management solution by leveraging all available resources including policy documentation
- Provide exceptional employee support through various, support playbook scripts and cross-team relationships.
- Maintain and update support playbook and knowledge articles to track updated processes and scripts
- Facilitate People & Purpose section of New Hire Orientation regionally
- Demonstrate strong ability to effectively partner across HR functional teams and operations
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong customer service orientation
- Ensure strict confidentiality of all work and information, based on company policies and procedures
- Focus on process improvement recommendations on an on-going basis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years relevant experience working in customer service, or HR generalist role
- Displays highest commitment to customer service and maintaining a best-in-class employee experience
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team environment while developing strong professional relationships with peers, managers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to use sound judgment to problem solve, make decisions and involve necessary individuals at the appropriate time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Written and verbal fluency in German or French very helpful for this role
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***