HR Systems Manager – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a HR Systems Manager for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is a 7-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Work alongside a stellar team of product managers, product designers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to deliver transformative, intuitive products
- Help our customers solve their most critical talent acquisition challenges.
- Gather, research, and analyze input from multiple sources including market data, customer services, sales, etc. to define business requirements and MVP.
- Comfortable making tough decisions about product priorities.
- Passionate about driving success by helping customers succeed.
- Represent the product in agile scrum meetings, across our organization and externally, keeping our customers happy.
- Author use cases using behavioral driven development practices to ensure our end user(s) is top of mind.
- Track adoption to understand where we can bring more value to our customers to help develop our future roadmap.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of SaaS product management experience, consulting experience or experience in the Recruiting or HCM industry either as a solutions vendor or HR practitioner
- 1+ years of experience working with agile or scrum teams from product design through feature delivery
- Experience building global SaaS products is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking publicly to large audiences of senior leaders and executives
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***