Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced F-Gas Certified HVAC Engineers to join our client, a leading M+E contractor based in Cork City. The client services an extensive client portfolio within Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Retail, Education, commercial and healthcare settings. This is a permanent role and the role is paying an excellent salary & benefits package that is listed below. The client is also offering excellent progression opportunities.
This role requires you to work as part of a team of multi-skilled HVAC, Chiller, Aircon & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial heating and cooling equipment.
- Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air-conditioning/ventilation systems or identify equipment systems repair and/or replacements.
- Inform management regarding procedures and/or status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Install heating and air-conditioning equipment and ventilation systems.
- Testing, commissioning and validation works for Air and Water systems.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- As part of the role, you may be required to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota from time to time.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning QQI Level 6.
- A valid/clean drivers’ licence is preferable.
- HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing.
- Experience using testing and commissioning instrumentation and report writing is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Chillers, Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems.
Training & Personal Growth
Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged).
Remuneration & Conditions
- Competitive Salary.
- Tablet and Mobile Phone.
- Company Van.
- After successfully completing probation, you’ll avail of the company benefits scheme of health insurance & pension contribution.
- Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on qualifying criteria.