Engineering & Electronics
Hydraulics Systems Engineer
PE Global are looking for a Hydraulics Systems Engineer for a leading Engine Manufacturer based in Desford. This is a 12 month + contract hybrid role.
- Hydraulic System schematic creation
- Test and develop changes to hydraulic systems and component solutions
- Research and explore new technology
- Develop original or innovative approaches to engineering design, cost reduction, and problem solving.
- Promote quality and continuous improvement philosophy
- Researching and exploring new technology
- Deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar products, technologies, processes, services, and systems
- Organize and prioritize work assignments to complete assignments/tasks on time.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modelling software, ideally ProE/Creo
- Mobile machine development with Hydraulic fluid power experience
- Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Relevant hydraulic engineering work experience or design of off-highway construction machines
- Basic knowledge of testing and data acquisition tools
- Basic knowledge of simulation and analysis of hydraulic systems
- Basic knowledge in machine operation
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***