Engineering & Electronics
Hydro Civil Engineer – Limerick
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Hydro Civil Engineer for a leading State Utilities provider based in Co. Limerick.
This is an initial 6-month contract position.
The Civil Engineer role includes the delivery of civil engineering services from feasibility through construction
stage of small Dam and Station projects. It involves the provision of relevant technical engineering
services associated with Maintenance of the Dams, Bridges and Associated infrastructure. The role includes the creation of specifications, design, procurement and supervision of maintenance works to civil and structural Infrastructure
- Taking ownership and demonstrating visible commitment to safety, including strong adherence and Implementation of the Station Safety Procedures.
- Ensuring that Quality Procedures are implemented on all projects.
- Implementation of contracting strategies and managing the procurement and execution of contracts for
- Maintenance and Construction Activities.
- Manging of specific small station projects including all elements of the process:
- Design /Specification creation
- Safety documentation review upload and premobilisation requirements for contractors
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Quality and Safety Management including site inspections
- Managing and delivering the program of civil/structural inspections as specified by the civil engineering manager
- Troubleshoot as-found issues/requests on civil/structural matters and develop solutions to support
- Building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other works as nominated by the Civil Engineering Manager.
- Level 8 Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Developed a competent level of expertise in the delivery of civil/structural engineering packages.
- Developed a strong technical capability, in civil and structural engineering.
- A strong commercial and project management capability.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***