Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
ICU Nurse / DL Holder with Aptitude Test
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare are seeking to recruit ICU staff nurses in association with our client, an acute hospital based in Cork.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ICU staff nurse to work in a new ICU facility with the latest advancements in medical technology and join a progressive multidisciplinary team. The ICU Staff Nurse will play a crucial role in the establishment and operation of the new ICU dedicated to cardiothoracic patients.
- NMBI registered nurse / NMBI Decision Letter Holder with scheduled RCSI aptitude test.
- Cardiothoracic experience ideal
- Surgical ICU experience desirable
- Full and Part Time options
- Permanent, pensionable positions
- Flexible, week day options
- Training provided
- Career progression opportunities
Please call Claire PE Global Healthcare 083 208 5507 or email Claire.email@example.com
***Please note our clients cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing contract and permanent Healthcare professionals to the private and public sector. PE Global Healthcare finds jobs for Healthcare Staff in all specialties in Ireland.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.