PE Global is currently recruiting an Import/Export Coordinator for a 12-month contract role with a leading multinational manufacturing client based in Desford. Role 75% remote.
- Perform regular monthly Import and Export Declaration audits, including report out of identified errors and timely follow-up remediation.
- Assist with the review and monitoring of Customs Tariff Classification processes.
- Working with internal stakeholders and/or third parties to ensure correct customs documentation.
- Support external supplier with CFSP management.
- Create and review customs and shipping processes, for import and export activities.
- Perform quarterly operational and financial audits over processes governed by Sarbanes Oxley, ensuring processes and documentation are adequate to address business and financial risk.
- Support adhoc queries and compliance activities alongside the wider team.
- Review and maintain import processes in line with customs requirements.
- Good understanding of EU and UK Customs Legislation.
- Prior experience in import/export operations.
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving.
- Understanding of risk management and the controls environment.
- Knowledge Duty Management Systems or similar.
- Qualified or Studying towards recognised Customs Professional accreditation is a bonus.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***