Indirect Tax Accountant
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently hiring an Indirect Tax Accountant for a leading multi-national client based in East Cork. This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Partner with members of the European Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and Global Tax to ensure full alignment.
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders, including auditors
- Maintain required documentation
- Actively manage workload and escalate inefficiencies and concerns to the Indirect Tax Manager
- Achieve deadlines set by leadership and the business and proactively monitor and raise instances where deadlines cannot be met in a timely fashion
- Participate in strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organisation, achieving identified financial, process and talent goals.
- You have a BA or BS degree in finance, accounting or equivalent.
- You have experience with MS Office and SAP.
- A tax or accounting background recommended.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience within an indirect tax function of an advisory firm or a multinational corporation preferred.
- Language(s): English required
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***