Indirect Tax Projects – Senior Analyst
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently hiring an Indirect Tax Projects – Senior Analyst for our client based in East Cork. This is a hybrid, permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- The indirect tax project senior analyst / consultant is mainly responsible for supporting in planning, managing and delivering projects, from initiation to close, and meeting agreed business and technical objectives within the appropriate timeframe and of the highest quality standards
- Supporting in coordination work across multiple global functions. The analyst / consultant should be able to understand the business operations and tax impact areas for the project discussions.
- Displays accountability and ownership for assigned tasks / projects.
- Drives for results, maintains a focused commitment to achieving project goals and objectives
- Support in communications with regional teams as may be required
- Maintain a professional working relationship with both internal and external colleagues
- Support in keeping up to date with global changes in the indirect tax legislation that would potentially impact the company indirect tax obligations from a system, reporting and process perspective and updating / discussing these changes with the reporting manager to align on the requirements from the company perspective
- Assistance in planning, managing, and delivering multiple global Indirect Tax projects timely
- Coordinates project activities and deliverables
- Supporting reporting manager in assessing impact of regulatory changes on tax initiatives from a process and system perspective
- Supporting the Regional Indirect Tax Teams in project tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or another business-related field
- MBA / CTA qualification or equivalent is a plus You have a BA or BS degree in finance, accounting or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in project support role
- Experience with indirect taxes
- Indirect Tax knowledge / project support background is must
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Driven with positive attitude, ‘Can do’ mentality
- Motivated self-starter who is excited to take ownership
- Collaborative and supportive team member
- Ability to learn quickly and to work flexibly in a fast-paced team context is key.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft product suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP / Vertex tax engine is a plus
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***