Engineering & Electronics
Injection Moulding Engineer
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Moulding equipment and processes
- Ensures that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Moulding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology
- Develop technical problem solving skills among Process Technicians.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management – provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team.
- Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioural Standards based culture within the group.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform
- Responsible for compliance in accordance with regulations such as and from, but not limited to, FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, EU MD Directive/Regulations, FDA Combo Product Regulation 21 CFR Parts 4 with 21 CFR 210/211 as applicable, Japanese MHLW, Health Canada, Brazilian ANVISA, Australian TGA for the company’s products including medical devices and combination products.
Education and Experience
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Flexible work ethic
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Decision Making – required to make decisions on technical issues.
- Degree of responsibility – must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Degree Graduate in Mechanical or Polymer science with 3 years plus experience
If interested please contact Seán on 021-4297900 or firstname.lastname@example.org