General Management / Executive
Integrated Livestock Territory Manager
- Dublin South
PE Global are recruiting for an Integrated Livestock Territory Manager for our pharmaceutical client. This is an 11-month contract role. This is a field-based and office-based role. The areas covered by this role will be south of Galway & Dublin with regular travel to North of Ireland and frequent overseas travel for internal and external meetings.
- Work with Farms, Veterinary Practices, Poultry/Pig integrators, Co-ops, and Licensed Merchants to increase market segment and stimulate market growth for the pig and product portfolio.
- Accountable for the sales and market development of the pig & poultry portfolio within this territory.
- Administration support. Providing admin support for key functions in the organisation.
- Provide technical input and services for related species and related technologies particularly IDAL equipment.
- Participates in the creation of leads and the implementation of species-specific business plans.
- Responsible for making rapid and disciplined operational decisions impacting on the species business within the scope of the business plan.
- Achieve agreed regional sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in science, agriculture, or business
- Proven knowledge of the pig and poultry sectors with a background in sales or marketing with 2 years plus experience
- Industry experience in a pig and/or poultry company is an advantage but not a requirement
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural technology and the Animal Health industry
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team
- Wide-ranging communication skills for report writing, forecasting, presenting & negotiations
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****