Engineering & Electronics
International Payroll Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin West
The International Payroll Manager will manage the payroll team while overseeing processing end to end payroll for the staff within several European jurisdictions.
- Preparation of the weekly payroll for the staff that are on site i.e. tools staff
- Preparation of monthly information i.e. starters/leaver etc to be given to the payroll providers
- Ensuring all staff are registered in the jurisdiction and updating the trackers
- Dealing with all payroll queries i.e. work permits, A1’s, EHIC cards
- Dealing with the monthly expense claim forms
- Experience in a similar role, with the use of Sage and Softworks and advantage.
- Ideally will have experience with International Payroll.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Project
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV, marked for the attention of Susan O’Meara Susan.OMeara@peglobal.net or 00353 86 0101125