IT Project Manager
- Full Time
IT Project Manager required for permanent position based in Co. Kildare with an Irish semi-state climate solutions company. This role is to define and provide strategic project governance across the organisation for all IT projects.
Responsibilities of the role
- Ensure that all business units and lean centre submit annual IT project roadmap and business case aligned to the business unit or corporate strategy.
- Define the governance framework for the management of all IT projects whether managed in the business unit or in the lean centre.
- Ensure resource management is consolidated for IT managed services or internal resource in line with the various project roadmaps to ensure successful project delivery.
- Monitor overall performance of IT projects across the devolved organisation and report status and progress to the IT Governance Board.
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises.
- Lead and Performance Manage your direct report(s).
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5+ experience working in IT
- Bachelor’s degree in IT is required
- Experience in ITIL Service Delivery
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***