IT Purchasing Analyst
- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting an IT Purchasing Analyst for a 12-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client – Remote role within the UK.
- Supporting strategic IT procurement.
- Working with a diverse set of customers, suppliers, and business units, in terms of technologies.
- Complementing the existing (Americas and AP) team supporting the GIS spend approval/procurement function mature into a global common approach (SHERPA) using standard tools & procedures.
- Supplier management, managing requisitions and ordering.
- Invoice processing and grief resolution across the EAME region for the GIS division – Capital & Expense.
- Infrastructure services in scope – Network Services & Hosting (Compute/Storage)
- 18months – 2years experience in a relevant role.
- Any buyer/purchasing background suitable.
- Ability to track information for complicated purchases and be organized with this.
- Understanding of the industry, i.e. supporting a manufacturing business previously, technology purchasing desirable, but not essential.
- IT skills: Office 365
- Excellent organisational skills, a self-starter and good with communication.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***