- Full Time
- Greater London
IT Recruiters (London & Dublin & Cork):
PE Global Technology Division is growing across all divisions and keen to engage recruiters to join our team in London & Dublin & Cork.
We would like to speak to technical recruiters interested in working in a creative environment – if you like to stay on top of new trends, exploring new markets and locations, or prefer to specialize in specific technical domains – our supportive environment will enable you to thrive. We encourage all of our team to play a key role in the continued development and design of our wider growth strategy and welcome a creative approach to recruitment. This is an opportunity to shape the direction your career path takes from this point forward in a supportive environment.
Our team proactively partners with vendors, consultancies, start-ups, large enterprise international clients operating across multiple industries to provide innovative resourcing solutions and consistent access to elite aligned talent with the resources to offer our clients contract, perm, project, RPO, MSP, and executive search solutions globally.
Day to Day:
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Discuss, share and act on new initiatives on best practices, market and growth strategy, latest technology trends.
- Sourcing technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
- Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to our client’s needs
- Interfacing with clients, leading client engagements and focused account management
- Taking ownership of one or more of our team’s technical areas and constantly striving to improve our subject matter expertise around this area
- Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions
- Take the lead on driving our social media presence, exposure and followers by creating engaging content
- Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
What we look for:
- Notable relevant experience acquired in a recruitment agency ideally in a 360 capacity.
- Blend of business development, delivery, account management and project recruitment.
- Broad understanding of the technology arena with ideally some specialist knowledge/familiarity aligned to one or more technical areas; Software Engineering & Architecture, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation, Data Science & Analytics, Emerging Technology
- Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
- Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
What we offer:
- Hybrid / remote working, flex working arrangement
- Continued Training and Development with constant support
- Access to an international market and client base
- Opportunity to take ownership of specific technical areas
- Opportunity to help shape the direction and growth of the team
- Uplift on current salary with good commission structure