- Full Time
- Dublin South
IT Recruiters (London & Dublin):
PE Global Technology Division are keen to engage IT recruiters to join our team in London & Dublin. We proactively partner with vendors, consultancies, start-ups, large enterprise international clients operating across multiple industries to provide innovative resourcing solutions and consistent access to elite aligned talent.
As we enter a period of growth, we are keen to engage technical recruiters to help us shape the direction and growth of our team and focus.
We support international clients to identify elite talent across the following technical areas:
- Software Engineering & Architecture, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Digital Transformation, Data Science & Analytics, Emerging Technology
Some responsibilities include:
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Sourcing technical candidates internationally from passive and active markets utilising a combination of traditional and innovative sourcing methods and avenues
- Proactively maintaining a talent pool aligned to our client’s needs
- Interfacing with clients, leading client engagements and focused account management
- Taking ownership of one of our team’s technical areas and constantly striving to improve our subject matter expertise and knowledge around this area
- Keep up to date with latest market developments and trends
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requisitions
- Driving our social media presence, exposure and followers by creating engaging content
- Continuously offer a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
- Blend of business development, delivery, account management and project recruitment
What we look for:
- Notable relevant experience acquired in a recruitment agency ideally in a 360 capacity.
- Broad understanding of the technology arena with ideally some specialist knowledge/familiarity aligned to one or more of the technical areas mentioned above
- Professional, proactive and self-driven approach to recruitment and career.
- Strong networking and creative approach to engaging clients and candidates
What we offer:
- Remote Working, Hybrid working, flex working options
- Continued Training and Development with constant support
- Access to an international market and client base
- Opportunity to take ownership of specific technical areas
- Opportunity to help shape the direction and growth of the team
- Uplift on current salary with good commission structure
- Supportive Team
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org