IT Shop Floor Systems Coordinator
- Northern England
IT Shop Floor Systems Coordinator required for an 8-month contract with a leading multinational client based in Cramlington, Northumberland.
A key Project coordination and execution role within our IT team, working closely with the IT Separation Coordinator to develop and execute a detailed project plan for the Shop Floor systems.
- Coordinating Shop Floor system NewCo project activities.
- Supporting Project team members.
- Aligning system activities with Technical owners.
- Managing system downtime requests.
- Executing SDLC and validation activities.
- Vendor management.
- End user support planning.
- Managing available project resources to ensure successful project execution.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related qualification.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK**