- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Junior Accountant for a 3-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Peterborough. The role will be hybrid.
- Processing accounting journal entries timely, accurately, and completely to ensure that all financial transactions are properly accounted for.
- Verifying data accuracy in the financial documents, taking appropriate action where needed
Handles ad-hoc assignments.
- Help work on projects to improve process efficiency.
- Provide advice to the business on VAT treatments on individual transactions.
- Intermediate Excel skills, including Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
- Previous experience of ERP systems.
- Experience in Data Manipulation for reporting purposes.
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Previous experience in a Finance role
- Previous experience of balance sheet account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Previous experience in project work.
- This role would suit candidates currently completing an accounting degree from 2nd year onwards or candidates doing an accounting course.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***