Health & safety
Junior Health and Safety Advisor
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor for a leading multinational Healthcare client based in Leamington SPA, for an 18 month contract.
- Working with the senior leadership team to develop, implement and manage Health and Safety leadership and technical expertise in the form of written policies, guidelines and procedures, verbal communications and practical involvement fulfilling the legal requirement of competent person.
- To interpret and ensure appropriate application of UK H&S legislation and incorporate them into H&S policies and guidelines.
- Take ownership of the site Environment, Health & Safety. Environment (EHS) self-inspection programmes and perform self-inspection audits. Generate written reports to management.
- Participate in audits and development of the site audit programme.
- Share best practices across teams on site.
- Support occupational health and line managers to assess level of risk and determine first aid requirements.
Mandatory: A Level 6 EHS Qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
Mandatory: Previous experience within an EHS Advisor role
Preferable: Membership to the Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) (Or working towards)
Preferable: Qualification in Biosafety
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 203 868 9000 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***