Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Lab Instrumentation Specialist
The role will involve working as part of a team installing laboratory instrumentation to a new laboratory built specifically for handling potent compounds.
- Writing and execution of validation documents for laboratory instrumentation.
- Coordinating instrument vendors.
- Working with a cross functional team to deliver on all system lifecycle documents for the laboratory.
- Writing SOPs to support running of the laboratory.
- Supporting containment verification for the laboratory.
- Set up general running of laboratory: glassware, reagents, consumable, 5S.
- Must have a science background and interested to get validation experience.
- Technical lab skills (precision, etc)
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call William Cunnage on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***