Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Lab Supervisor for a leading multi-national client based in Co Kildare.
This is a permanent position based in Co Kildare.
- Management of the day-to-day operation of the lab
- Building and maintaining a pleasant working environment that promotes equality, staff development and good communication
- To analyse samples to enable results to be reported within a time acceptable to the Customer.
- To inform the Laboratory Manager if deadlines are unlikely to be met.
- To inform the Laboratory Manager if resources, be they staffing or equipment, are inadequate to meet analysis demands.
- To maintain staff training on an ongoing basis to ensure that all analyses can be performed competently by as many staff as practically possible and certainly by more than one.
- To ensure that agreed quality and safety systems are continually adhered to by the Team such as calibration checks, internal quality controls, daily checks, and spiked samples.
- To ensure that all results obtained by the team are calculated, checked and entered into the LIMS system without delay, and all changes to LIMS are promptly instigated.
- To keep the Laboratory Manager informed of the progress/performance of all staff.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a laboratory or other related environment including management of audits. General knowledge of microbiology, food technology and/or other related science is necessary. The person must have experience in the leading quality department in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum degree in microbiology, food technology and/or other related science.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4250313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***