Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Lab Systems Specialist – Carlow
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Lab Systems Specialist on behalf of our client based in Carlow:
This is an initial 11-month contract role
The QC systems specialist role will provide in-line technical support in relation to Laboratory Systems such as LIMS, Empower, SAP and Lab X to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products meeting the priorities.
The Laboratory Systems specialist role acts as LIMS Site Administrator, Empower administrator and SAP (QM) master data maintainer for the site Laboratories and is required to be a subject matter expert in these areas. The role supports all internal customers including QC, QA, Automation and Operations . The role also supports external customers when required such as other sites and Global functions. A high level of self-motivation, knowledge, enthusiasm and drive is required.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Provide efficient support to all departments at Carlow including QC Microbiology, Quality Control and IPT for issues pertaining to LIMS, Empower and SAP, and to be a subject matter expert for these systems.
- Deliver systems training to new hires and as additional roles are required for existing personnel.
- Development and testing of systems master data. Perform new master data builds for the introduction of new products in line with analytical change control requirements to ensure the functionality is available in line with site schedule requirements.
- Provide technical support to all users at Carlow. Liaise with Global systems working groups.
- Provide subject matter expertise in relation to Laboratory Systems. Works on improvement projects in relation to LIMS and other laboratory systems as required.
- Coach and guide colleagues onsite and in the network on the use of Laboratory Systems
- Required to comply with Merck Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Considerable experience and critical skills in the area of expertise that add value to the business; ideally in Laboratory Systems setting. Preferably LIMS, Empower and SAP.
- Knowledge of data integrity requirements required.
- Change Management Skills (CEM) with continuous improvements.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job related computer applications required
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience desired
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred; ideally in Science/IT or a closely related discipline
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***