Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Lab Tech- Dublin City
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Lab Technician on behalf of our client based in Dublin.
This is an initial 12 month contract role.
The Liquid Laboratory is where the magic happens to create new innovations that are launched in Europe and Africa.
The Liquid Teams rely on support to aid their rapid progression to viable concepts.
This role will provide valuable support to ensure projects are delivered against the Europe and Africa Innovation pipelines Laboratory Operations
- Ensure correct PPE is always available in a clean and useable condition
- Ensure all standard commodity ingredients are fully stocked
- Calibrate relevant equipment daily
- Maintain lab equipment and ensure all SOP’s are current and employed by equipment users (Standard Operating Procedures)•Champion safe working behavior and tidiness through Good Laboratory Practice
- Assist in Pilot scale production, labelling & boxing
- Arrange forwarding logistics of research samples
- A Levels in Science
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Engineering, Food Science, or related discipline required, or proven experience equivalent.
- This is an entry level position.
Experience / Skills:
1-2 years of lab QC role in lab or similar environment Brewing, Spirits, Wine and/or Beverage Development experience, preferred.
- Organisation, ability to follow procedures, multitasking, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Candidates should have a solid grounding and practical experience in working in a laboratory environment.
- Strong practical capability & skills
- Attention to detail & structured approach with solid record keeping
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook calendar management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a diverse team at pace.
- Flexible approach to each day
- Self -motivated to carry out routine tasks
- Desire to learn and build skills and contribution to delivering R&D
Analytical and chemistry degree, Science background
Skills and Experience:
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***