Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Laboratory Instrument Specialist
- Tipperary, County Tipperary, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting a Laboratory Instrument Specialist for a 11 month contract, with a leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client based in Co. Tipperary.
This is initially a 11month contract position. Reporting to the Laboratory Systems Lead.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Maintaining Analytical Laboratory instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- The Instrumentation Specialist will review instrument calibrations to ensure uptime for all instruments supporting testing activities.
- Provides a preventative maintenance service to ensure functionality and a calibration service to maintain the instruments according to their working specifications.
- Ensures that all instruments are maintained in a validated state through a PM/PV schedule and ensuring that this schedule is adhered to by the Instrument group and contract vendors.
- Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non computerised systems across all the laboratories.
- Applications are invited from candidates who have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
- Have knowledge of GMP standards
- Have knowledge Laboratory safety standards
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
- To maintain accurate records in compliance with GMP expectations
- To understand and internalise procedures relevant to GMP operations
- Communication – written, oral
- Team and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Chloe on 086 0200448 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***