Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Laboratory Systems Specialist
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Systems Specialist on behalf of our client based in North Dublin.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Systems Business Specialist. This role will support the Testing SDWT/Hub for testing of incoming raw materials, in-process drug substance/drug product, stability samples and environmental monitoring of the controlled manufacturing areas and utilities areas.
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
- The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
- Be the SME on data management systems for instrument control in the laboratories, this includes but is not limited to GLIMS (Global Labware LIMS Platform), DME (Digital Method Execution – Labware ELN), Lonza MODA and Waters Empower.
- Work within an environment of right first time in everything that we do, through a focus on principles of lean, including simplification, standard work, visual management
- Build the Lab IT Systems to support Tech Transfer/Commercialisation of the biologics pipeline
- An understanding in analytical methodology (e.g. HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page, Glyco analytic, Bio-Assays, PCR, capillary electrophoresis, compendial assays).
- A working understanding of GMP, ICH, USP and global compendia regulations and guidance’s, particularly as related to analytical method development and validation.
- The candidate will have strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Qualifications & Experience
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Degree qualification in a Technical discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory systems
- Previous experience with configuring, building, maintaining laboratory management systems such as LIMS/ MODA and /or Empower systems and interest in coding/ script.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul Wheatley on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***