L&D Compliance Specialist – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a L&D Compliance Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Brinny, Cork. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- The L&D Compliance Specialist will work with the L&D and MPS team within Strategy & Enabling Programs department (S&EP) to own and maintain all aspects of compliance within the team.
- Interprets internal and external regulatory and compliance developments and communicates action to Department and site as appropriate.
- Ensure that departmental procedures are aligned with corporate standards and policies. This scope will cover EHS, GMP and Quality management System (QMS) standards.
- Enables Permanent Inspection Readiness and cGMP Compliance as it relates to Training/Learning & Development for the Brinny Site.
- Assist them in formulating corrective plans where required and putting a process in place confirming that actions are addressed.
- Be responsible for GMP Tier process
- Own QN, CAPA processes using effective Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodologies.
- Establishes relationships with site cross functional areas (IPT, Support Functions, GSFs and CoEs) to understand the business objectives and collaboratively defines learning and develop strategies that enable run the business activities as well as future growth.
- Conducts learning needs assessments and/or job analyses with client to identify relevant learning plans and solutions.
- Implements learning and development plans inclusive of job and functional skills. Monitors progress with appropriate documentation and metrics and defines opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Qualifies and coaches’ trainers and classroom facilitators within client group to ensure optimal delivery of training programs.
- Ensures implementation and training of global, site and local area training programs
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve site learning processes utilizing our company Production System (MPS) and innovative technologies. (i.e., Job Skills Qualification, SOP Process, Annual GMP, Safety Programs and New Employee Onboarding).
- Support any Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) or Quality Compliance regulatory audits
- Collaborate with Global Learning and Development, Learning Support Services and other manufacturing sites to implement best practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Science/Engineering)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP compliance role.
- Strong knowledge of the Learning & Development processes.
- Demonstrated coaching/facilitation skills.
- Experience using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Working knowledge and application of Learning Principles and Evaluation Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of documentation and change control processes
- Experience in dealing with internal and external compliance audits.
- Desirable: Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***