Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Lead Analyst Microbiology
- Full Time
- County Westmeath, Mullingar, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Lead Analyst Microbiology for a leading multi-national client based in Kinsale Co Cork.
This is a permanent position.
- Work with the Manager to effectively coordinate and lead the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring that the client gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Set up a laboratory including drafting general standard operating procedures (SOP’s)and Micro specific SOPs
- Work with Operations, Quality Assurance, and the Projects team on authoring qualification protocols
- Oversee vendor qualification of equipment and manage equipment Performance Qualification projects
- Manage Method qualification, method transfer and method verification for sterility, Bioburden and endotoxin and new product introduction
- Review and QC release of laboratory reagents including biological indicators, microbiological cultures, media and endotoxin challenge vials
- Provide support and subject matter expert knowledge in investigations associated with deviations
- Notify the client representative, any anomalous or out of specification results and participate in the investigation as appropriate.
- Developing training materials and delivering training to other team members as required. Ensuring all training delivered is documented appropriately.
- A Degree in Microbiology or related discipline.
Experience / Skills
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience of Microbiology within a GMP environment
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity is an advantage
- Subject Matter Expert in applicable microbiological tests (Sterility, Endotoxin, Bioburden and method qualifications.
- Laboratory Quality Systems, GLIMS and SAP
Full understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh McDonald on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***