Lead Architectural Technician
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global are delighted to have partnered with a leading Engineering Consultancy firm based In Cork to recruit a Lead CAD Technician to join the team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead the team of CAD Technicians.
This organisation was first established as solely a Civil and Structural engineering firm, now it has expanded into electrical and mechanical engineering, architecture, land surveying, fire and environmental consultancy. They are involved in primarily residential developments and manufacturing. This organisation also offers progression opportunities.
- Lead the CAD Technician team, supporting other members of the team ensuring work is completed to the highest standard.
- Amend drawings in accordance with specified instructions & issue revisions.
- Management of CAD Files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of CAD drawing and REVIT modelling and detailing for largescale projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to communicate and interact with other members of the team to coordinate the work load.
- Co-ordinate models, with internal and external design team members, including Architects and Engineers.
- Relevant qualification essential
- Significant experienced working with relevant design software (CAD, AUTOCAD, REVIT etc) essential.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a CAD Technician or Senior CAD Technician essential.
- Previous experience in a management position a distinct advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication, interpersonal skills essential.
- Must have ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***