Senior Training Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Training Specialist for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- You will enable the frictionless delivery of our portfolio of learning and development programs, providing our employees with a remarkable experience that helps them grow their skills and careers at the organisation.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Facilitation – Deliver virtual and in-person learning experiences for workmates including manager fundamentals training, skill development sessions on topics such as building resilience and influencing, and intact team sessions on core capabilities such as decision-making.
- Live Program Support – Act as a Zoom “host” to enable a great learner experience for virtual attendees during on-going programs such as new hire orientation; manage Zoom chat, answer questions, and troubleshoot common technical issues.
- Collaboration – As a content expert for our instructor-led programs, deliver on program outcomes, serve as a key partner to workmates and project team members, and provide valued advice and contributions.
- Tailor existing experiences and programs to the needs of intact groups including the development of content, exercises, cases and simulations.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to in-flight training programs.
Education and Experience
- Degree in a relevant field e.g., HR, L&D, Business, Science, Project Management
- 5+ years directly related experience in the following fields: instructor-led training, facilitation, project management, talent and/or learning and development experience
- Deep knowledge of relevant content areas, including the fields of management, leadership, organizational development, adult learning theory, and human resource development.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support training needs in EMEA region.
- Be familiar with various tools used to deliver learning courses/programs e.g., Workday
- Develop and cultivate strong connections with workmates and leaders at all levels, partnering with the Learning Delivery team, people partners and other Talent Experience teammates.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***