Learning and Performance Sr Associate – Dublin
- Dublin South
PE Global are recruiting for a Learning and Performance Senior Associate for our biopharmaceutical client based in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. This is an 18 -month contract role.
- Develop Training Progress Reports (Metrics Adherence, Budget Allocation, Participants Training Progress)
- Support and develop Metrics Visualizations
- Training Activities Coordination and Execution at the Floor in collaboration with the Functional Reps
- Lessons Learned Documentation (Impact on Progress / Mitigations /Action Taken)
- Coordinates the New Hire Orientation program including annual schedule, NHO timetable, collecting and (where applicable) actioning feedback, liaising with managers, service providers and Talent Acquisition
- Hyper Care New Hires from On-Boarding up to them being ready to be on the Floor
- Candidate will need to be proactive managing daily tasks and owning them as requested
- Work with various cross-functional roles to coordinate tasks for the training program
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary L&P New Vial Line and other manufacturing Project workstreams.
- Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
- Support a safe working environment by complying with environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
- Provide support with the completion of deliverables as required
- Day to day management of communication and any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager’s request.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to build working relationships and effective partnerships at all levels in the organization
- Supports L&P Business Partners with Online training requests, Training Impact Assessments and ad hoc queries.
- Escalates to team management of significant program quality, compliance, and safety risks if applicable.
- Communicates effectively with Project Team
Educations & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Human Performance, Life Sciences, or Business.
- The candidate should have experience with the business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (e.g., SumTotal, ISOtrain) as a plus.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
- Experience in project management (managing projects, defining scope, tracking milestones)
- Excellent / effective writing and communication/presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with staff across multiple levels of an organization
- Experience in MS Office, & ability to learn and use new software
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****