Learning Delivery Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Learning Delivery Specialist for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an 11-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Ensure a seamless program experience for Day One Orientation and for participants attending learning programs; this includes processing enrollments, marketing communications, and all logistics associated with program delivery.
- Host Day One Orientation, creating an outstanding first-day experience for new hires.
- Manage pre-program communications: send meeting invitations, follow up on self-directed learning completion
- Reserve appropriate delivery venue and associated program needs, orchestrate set up to facilitate an engaging learning experience
- Coordinate with vendors for program materials and catering, maintain inventory and reconcile program expenses
- Main point-of-contact for presenters and ensure operations run efficiently for virtual and on-site training sessions
- Host/produce Zoom sessions for virtual ILT sessions
- Provide support with any tasks that need extra assistance to ensure a remarkable participant experience
- Use the LMS to share and manage content across the portfolio of programs and development resources; manage integrations with other learning software needed to support our courses and programs
- Cater to the needs of participants, ensuring each person has program information at hand and follow up as needed; troubleshoot participant queries and respond appropriately.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years directly related experience in the following fields: program coordination, project management, talent and/or learning and development experience
- Project Management – This role will lead multiple overlapping work streams across various programs; you will attend to project timelines, engage audiences through thoughtful communication, assess risk, and ensure key outcomes are delivered.
- Program Delivery/Customer Service – To be successful, you will thoughtfully handle the execution of program delivery, ensuring consistency across program offerings. This should include delivering a streamlined experience for program participants through the full lifecycle of participating in a program and learning engagement.
- Collaboration – In order to deliver on phenomenal program outcomes, you will cultivate and capitalize on productive collaborative relationships; serve as a key partner to workmates and project team members, and provide valued advice and contributions.
- Adaptability – As a member of an evolving team and business, you will need to handle fast paced situations with a focus on key outcomes; respond quickly with a calm demeanor when presented with last minute requests/changes; and use good judgment to implement real-time adjustments.
- Facilitation – Deliver an engaging experience for workmates as they onboard and participate in learning experiences; engage audience participation through delivery of impactful and inspiring content; facilitate connections to further foster learning.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***