Learning & Development Specialist – Meath
- Dunboyne, County Meath, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Learning & Development Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Dunboyne, Meath. This is an 11-month contract role with hybrid working options.
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the site (e.g. through consultation with L&D Lead, Global L&D Contact, managers/ system owners, and subject matter experts), with reference to the site’s strategic goals and Employee Development Plans.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities.
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
- Act as Sub System Owner (Business Process Owner) delegate (Chapter 3.1 Training and Qualification) and provide audit support for training system as required. Act as subject matter expert for the training system.
- Work with relevant departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the site
- Facilitate classroom and skills training as required
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all departments as they relate to one’s own department, understanding the business processes one’s department support
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Third Level Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical/HR).
- Proven record of accomplishments of working in a Pharma/Biopharma company or related industry is desirable.
- 2 years’ L&D experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
- Experience working in a GMP/regulated environment is desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution
- Preference Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Working knowledge and application of Instructional Design, Adult Learning Principles, and Evaluation Methodologies
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***