Legal Entity Staff Accountant
- UK, County Durham, Peterlee
PE Global is currently recruiting a Legal Entity Staff Accountant for a 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Peterlee.
- Month end routine processes, including Prepayments, Accruals and General Ledger reporting
- Accounts Receivable entries
- Investigate and resolve issues relating to accounting transactions or systems
- Collaborating with cross functional partners to ensure robust procedures and accurate accounting records, including budget management
- Support external and internal audits, including Sarbanes Oxley controls
- CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in staff accounting
- Experience of Legal Entity and/or compliance reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and able to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
- Experience with working within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Lean or 6 Sigma tools
- Hybrid role after fully trained.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***