Life and Pensions Financial Advisor
- Full Time
PE Global is currently hiring a Life and Pensions Financial Advisor for our client country wide (Little Island, Mullingar, Portlaoise, Dublin). This is a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to Life and Pension needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed targets and standards
- (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date
- Previous experience in a similar Life & Pensions role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
- Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***