Logistics Business Development Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
Business Development Manager required for a permanent role with a Global Logistics client based in Leinster, their role will be to successfully execute the sales process to generate revenue growth and profitability through initiation and development of business opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established targets via prospecting, networking and referral activities.
• Cold calling potential businesses to achieve maximum sales opportunities.
• Producing price offers to prospects and clients.
• Achieve set monthly and Annual sales targets.
• Accurately record meeting activities using companies CRM.
• Establish relationships with strategic customers with decision making authority and/or influence to understand opportunities for creating value.
• An in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs.
• Identify and propose logistics solutions to customers utilising the companies products and services that translate into sales.
• Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism, and utilise this value-based selling methodology in all sales pursuits
• Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans.
- Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry
- Project Management skills and experience
- Commercial & financial acumen
- Effective communicator with individuals in all functions within the business written and oral
- Demonstrated sales success and knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated success in developing sales plans, analysing profitability of prospects, and the ability to understand the competitive influences and risks associated with individual accounts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Ability to use MS office, PowerPoint, Excel and other PC applications
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***