Machine Operators / Material Handlers
- Full Time
We are seeking Production Operatives / Material Handlers for a high paced production facility based in the East Cork area.
• Candidates will be assigned either a 3 or 4 Cycle Shift Pattern, involving days/nights and weekends. Shift times will be 8 to 8 or 7 to 7. 12 Hour Shifts
• Contract Duration 6 Months with possibly of fixed term contract and/or permanency options thereafter. €12.49 per hour.
• Candidates will need a strong command of English both written and verbal, a verifiable work history & a desire to develop a career in the production industry. Candidates must have previous exposure to working in / around production/manufacturing machinery. Experience is essential.
• Please be advised these roles can be physically intensive. Candidates need to be physically able for lifting and/or standing for long periods.
•Experience of adhering to SOP and ability to follow instruction to the letter is a must.
• Candidates need good numerical and spatial awareness. .
• Candidates will need to be able to multitask, work to a number of deadlines at once and excel at working as a part of a team able to maintain a cool head under pressure is essential.
If production lines are down for maintenance you may be reassigned to packaging, cleaning or warehouse duties occasionally. Flexibility in this regard is essential.
Exposure to the operation of the following machines is a strong advantage -filling machines, labellers, metal detectors, additive machines & conveyor belt systems..
Candidates must have previous experience of working in a responsible / accountable role.
Attention to detail is essential, as is previous experience in a target driven production role.
A strong aptitude in both numerical, spatial, mechanical or engineering is an advantage.
Excellent progression path available for the right candidates.