Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Maintenance Electrical Technician
- Full Time
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for our manufacturing client based in Little Island. Previous Electrical experience in the manufacturing industry would be essential.
Job Spec for the electrician position is as follows but not restricted to:
- Experienced and Qualified electrician in a manufacturing environment.
- CMMS system knowledge training will be provided
- Maintaining all machinery electrically.
- Support mechanical fitters when required.
- Knowledge of VSD and motors in both AC & DC.
- Ability to read Electrical drawings.
- Ability to do problem solving.
- Maintenance and installation of new equipment.
- Experience in heater bands, thermo couples and temperature controllers.
- Preferred experience in extrusion and injection moulding machines.
- A good knowledge of PLC’s wiring and problem solving.
- Day work no overtime.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam on 021-4297900