- Full Time
Maintenance Scheduler required for a permanent role with an Irish owed manufacturing company based in Cork. This individual should have a proven track record in good manufacturing practices, regulatory compliance and lean principles. They will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained through an effective preventative maintenance system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules that are in sync with the organization’s maintenance goals and the Site KPI’s.
- Act as the primary liaison person between maintenance and operations.
- Lead communication between maintenance and other internal beneficiaries of maintenance work to ensure that everyone receives timely, efficient, and quality service.
- Understand jobs well enough to describe what needs to be accomplished, estimate labour hours, tools, and resources needed to complete different work orders.
- Maintain the CMMS System by continually creating and updating Routines, Schedules and associated SOP’s
- Be the On-Site expert for CMMS and provide training to all employees that utilize the system
- Provide immediate insights into potential labour shortages (or excesses).
- Help with keeping an optimal stock of spare parts and materials.
- Facilitate appropriate scheduling meetings between Maintenance and Operations
- Provide trending detail and analysis of equipment performance
- Develop Lean Systems using tools and techniques to meet continuous improvement targets that are critical to the success and delivery of a high-performance plan.
- Work with external and internal Contractors and Installation companies to complete in-house maintenance and project work to the required standards
Essential Skills & Experience
- Qualification in Engineering/Related Field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience to promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory standards
- Reduces complexity and increases efficiency in processes to maximise outcome/return
- Drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships and influence others
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative
- Problem solving skills, analytical skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Knowledge of process improvement and validation
- Knowledge of regulatory standards relevant to the industry
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***