Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
We are delighted to assist our client in sourcing a Maintenance Supervisor for their operation in Waterford. This role will require direct management of the Maintenance team supporting the Production team to achieve plant schedules and provide engineering solutions to recurring reactive maintenance issues / bottlenecks.
- Support the Production Team in the reliable operation of their equipment.
- Develop Predictive maintenance methodologies and produce preventative maintenance routines.
- Develop and comply with relevant SOP’s.
- Ensure spare parts requirements are available and cost effective for equipment.
- Equipment Performance measurement
- Monitoring of preventative maintenance routines.
- Maintain and operate Facilities/Utility equipment
- Propose and action projects designed to improve all relevant maintenance KPIs etc.
- Participate in the recruitment of staff as required
- Support Project activities as required
- Comply at all times with the Health, Safety and Environmental policy and associated procedures.
- Quality compliance
- 5 year’s engineering experience within a relevant environment.
- Trade or relevant third level qualification in Mechanical discipline.
- Multi-skilled – Basic Electrical /Automation.
- Previous experience with SAP , TPM, Predictive maintenance.
- Excellent people skills and previous people management experience
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting role please forward CV to email@example.com or call Niamh on 021-4520313.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****