Engineering & Electronics
Maintenance Technician – Cork
PE Global is currently recruiting a Maintenance technician for a leading multi-national BioPharma client based in Cork.
This is an initial 12-month contract position. Daytime hours
Providing day cover on-site for maintenance and utilities cover as required.
- Carrying out all routine and non-routine tasks as per manufacturing process team schedule.
- Supporting maintenance process team activities, as per maintenance schedule.
- Repairing equipment malfunctions (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, automation, civil).
- Executing site preventive maintenance routines.
- Calibration of instrumentation
- Assisting in construction, commissioning and qualification of equipment.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Selecting of appropriate spare parts to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Operating all site utilities and facilities equipment safely and efficiently, whilst maximizing uptime.
- Collecting and analysing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Assisting with rolling shutdown preparation and execution.
- Assisting Engineering in executing projects.
- Managing maintenance contracts and working with/supporting contractors.
- Training other process team members in maintenance procedures and techniques, as required.
- Assisting in maintenance stores operations, as required.
- Assisting in other process team operations, as required.
- Trades qualified, or have a Diploma or higher award in Instrumentation and Physics.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, BMS, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link to apply, call Conal on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***