- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manager – (Accounting, Compliance & Reporting) for one of the largest professional services networks in the world based in Limerick.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Working in a cross functional team environment to assist with the accounting function of various clients in the portfolio;
- Successfully developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Maintenance of trial balances and subledgers ledgers of entities in a portfolio and periodic reconciliations of same,
- Processing and supporting transactional level client information, including setting up bank payments for authorization, filing and uploading of client related documents such as invoices;
- Utilisation of accounting packages (including MS Navision, Thompson Reuters One Source and Sage) as well as MS Excel for maintenance of client accounting records;
- Ensuring accuracy of automated/manual data input from client systems to accounting system and tracking and documenting support for same;
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Preparation of statutory accounts for clients and maintaining supporting details for these. Experience with the preparation of IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 102 1A & FRS 105 financial statements would be an advantage;
- Review of accounts assistant / senior / assistant manager work;
- Coaching & training of more junior staff members.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of fast paced dynamic team, adhering to tight deadlines;
- Must be self-starter, have the ability to multitask and have excellent attention to detail;
- Must be willing to take responsibility for tasks assigned and for bringing them to completion;
- Have a proficiency in basic IT solutions such as Microsoft Word, Excel, experience with accounting packages an advantage but not necessary;
- Qualified accountant with PQE an advantage.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***